Trailer Consumed by Fire in Roanoke

On Thursday afternoon, a trailer was consumed by fire at U.S. 90 and Seventh Street in Roanoke after sparks from burning limbs on a nearby property caused the trailer to ignite. Dist. 1 Fire Chief David Brown said the trailer was being used for storage and was unoccupied at the time of the fire. In addition to Dist. 1, Welsh and Jennings fire departments responded to the scene.

Daily News photo by Allison Cryer

 
For the complete story and more local news, please subscribe to Jennings Daily News by clicking subscribe or by calling 337-824-3011.

Short URL: http://www.jenningsdailynews.net/?p=18022

Posted by on Mar 8 2013. Filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Search Archive

Search by Date

or

Search by Category

or

Search Site

 

© 2014 Jenning Daily News | PO Box 910 | 238 Market Street | Jennings, LA 70546 | 337.824.3011 | Log in