Skip to main content

Sound the bell

A crowd excitedly gathers at the First Presbyterian Church of Welsh to witness church member Burt Tietje ring the newly dedicated bell. The church bell, which was originally placed at the Jennings property in 1901, symbolizes the joining of both the Jennings and Welsh congregations as the church relic now has a new home in Welsh.

PO Box 910 | 238 Market Street | Jennings, LA 70546 | 337.824.3011
PRINT ISSN 3069-4949
ONLINE ISSN 3069-4957